!!! Rocky Mountain Super Conference on the Family Hosts the 2015 Used Curriculum Sale !!!
JUNE 18th - 20th, 2015
Denver Mart -- 451 East 58th Avenue -- Denver, Colorado 80216
The Used Curriculum Sale is the largest sale of its kind in the State of Colorado and a major event in the Rocky Mountain Region. It is truly a unique shopping and selling experience.
Each year we serve hundreds of homeschool families. Nearly 20,000 gently used and near new curriculum, manipulatives, educational games, and media were sold or donated at the 2014 Used Curriculum Sale. The donations for the after-sale gleaning helped many single parent families, widowed families, and families just beginning their homeschool journey. CHEC would like to thank those who participated in making last year’s sale such a success, and we look forward to having you join us at the 2015 Used Curriculum Sale!
*** PLEASE READ ALL ***
- REPEAT SELLER INCENTIVES!
- 1st time repeat Seller receives 55%!
- 2nd time repeat Seller receives 60%!
- THIS YEAR ONLY – Have you been a Seller at the UCS any time in the last 5 years? Sell this year and
- NEW PACKING NOTES
- Attach your label securely to the FRONT-TOP-RIGHT-CORNER of your item. See the FAQ for more
- Pack items by SUBJECT when possible. This will make the process of putting items on the tables for
selling more efficient and timely.
- Pack your materials in disposable containers such as cardboard boxes. We cannot be responsible for
returning any containers to their owners.
- VIDEO TUTORIAL
- Watch this VIDEO TUTORIAL to show you start to finish the seller’s process.
Contact the friendly UCS staff at email@example.com with any questions.
***HELPFUL HINTS ***
- UCS registration will only be available through the automated barcoding system. No handwritten labels will be
accepted. Barcoding is done online and will automatically print your labels and master sheet.
- Upon registration, you must agree to the TERMS OF SERVICE. Since it is impossible for CHEC to preview every
item submitted to the UCS, please review your materials and do not include items that may be offensive to our
primarily Christian attendees.
- The online barcoding system will be closed to any additions or modifications to your account on Tuesday,
June 11th in preparation for the sale. Please plan your preparations for the UCS accordingly. Also, all sellers
must bring in a hard copy of their master sheet when they come to drop off their books, or their items will NOT be
- If this is your first time accessing the site, choose to create a new account. Otherwise, login to modify your used
curriculum material information.
- You will need to create a new account, even if you used this system last year. Accounts are not held over from
year to year.
- Bound copied material will not be accepted unless the original copy-write information is provided on each item.
- While this is a "used" book fair, and each buyer is responsible for their own purchases, please be considerate with
your sales items. If more than a few pages are used in a workbook, please do not try to sell it. If you know that
your items need consumables and they are not included with your item, please make that notation.
- Items that come in a set MUST all have the SAME label (that means you will have to print multiple of that
label) and bound together. See our FAQ PAGE for more information, watch the VIDEO TUTORIAL, or contact
You will need to check in at the UCS Kiosk, to the left, inside the Main Entrance. We will have dollies and
volunteers to assist you. You will need to be with a UCS volunteer at all times during check-in and pick-up.
- Tax is charged at the UCS. DO NOT add tax to your item, but be aware that tax is charged when pricing your